10 February 2011

Welcome to Keepsake Silks

Hello... my name is Lisamarie Howard and I run my own business called Keepsake Silks.


I am a graphic designer that makes my own hand-made cards... (which I shall post regularly on here), along with Wedding Stationery and Scrapbooks. I've taught myself how to create my own website www.keepsakesilks.com from scratch, so I can showcase my products. I have even designed items for CraftRobo Cutting Machines, Scrapbooks and Card Making.


My website offers lots of helpful hints and tips... plus you will also find the following products that I have created myself... 


KEEPSAKE: Backing Papers, Envelopes, Folders, Wallets, Pockets, Boxes, Bags, Photo Mounts, Frames, Card Blanks, Party Items, Bookmarks, Tags, Alphabets, Numbers, Borders, Shapes, Words & Text... suitable for your Card Making & Scrapbooks. Plus I can make templates for your CraftRobo and similar cutting machines that use the following files...( .gsd / .cdr / .dxf )


SILKS: Cushions ( Pillows ), Paintings, Boy's ties, Headbands, Clips, Cards, Lavender Bags... and loads more

ALL Designs in the KEEPSAKE section are available in ANY Colour. We have 9 colours (White, Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and Pink) that are available in 22 shades... each shade has a further 10 tints available... meaning we have A LOT OF COLOURS!



Whatever you are looking for... even if it's something specific or you can't find what you need... then let me know... I can make most things from scratch... why not email me your requirements and i'll see what I can do for you. (I only accept PayPal payments... via PayPal's invoice!)

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and I hope you will like the handmade cards that I shall be posting on here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment