15 February 2011

Grey Valentine's Day Card

Hello...

I just wanted to share with you an alternative to the Girly Pink Valentine's Card I made recently.

A customer of mine wanted a few changes to my original Girly Valentine's card... such as Grey instead of Pink and an extra banner personalised with his girlfriends initials on.

This was the result...


I didn't have a large heart jewel... so I used a silver heart sequin instead. Also I used silver mirri card under the ribbon instead of a grey card and it gave it a more metallic look to the ribbon.

Not as "Girly"... but still quite tasteful! The insert was personalised with a special message to his Valentine! <3

So... let me know... which one do you prefer... the pink or the grey version?????

Lisamarie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment