15 February 2011

Heart Card... Just for You! x

Hello again...

I have some Heart Cards that I made recently that are quite plain... the first one is here and the other one can be found here.

These can be used for "Valentine's Day"... or "Just Because"... or "I'm Thinking of You" ... or "I Love You"... whatever the occasion then these cards will work for either!

This card is made using an A6 Card and has been stamped with the words "Just for you! x"... obviously I can change the text to whatever you require.

The three panels are black card squares that have had the corners rounded off and then run through a "ribbler" machine to create the corrugated look. I then used Pinflair glue to adhere these to the card... starting with the two outside cards and lining the middle one up so the spacing was even.


Just for You! x 
(...and NOT just for Valentine's Day!)
Then I cut out three hearts in red holographic vinyl and used my pinflair to stick these to the ridges on the black card.

Quite a plain and simple card... but it works!

The hearts can be replaced with ANY embellishment... so this layout can be used for a New Baby, Birthday or any occasion... depending on the topper used!

Quick and easy card and only took a short time to make!  ...from £2.50

Lisamarie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment