17 February 2011

Birthday Card - Football Hero

This one was a quick card to make... I made this one about a year ago!

Birthday Card
Again... I used a 13.5cm square card and covered the front with a green striped backing paper... the thinking was to resemble grass lines. lol

A "ribbon" border was made using football backing paper that I cut about an inch off. This was glued, a third from the top. Then I used a topper from the... It's A Man's World" collection I got with my Creative Cardmaking Magazine (Issue 15). I used the "Football Hero... The One And Only" which was already die-cut so I simply had to add to the "ribbon" border with foam tape.

The sentiment was added saying "Birthday BOY"... I would have preferred a Navy sentiment to tie in with the card but unfortunately I only had these gold ones at the time.

Cheers,
Lisamarie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment